Supply procurement tender for solar components in Kenya and Ethiopia
Announcement (Monday, December 7th, 2015): Following a negotiation process with the tenderers having submitted administratively and technically compliant bids, the the contract has been awarded to CAA Communications and Accessories Int. GmbH.
Announcement (Friday, November 13th, 2015): The tender procedure has been unsuccessful, as no financially worthwhile tenders were received among those bids which were deemed to be administratively compliant. We reserve the right to re-launch the tender procedure.
Solar Kiosk Kenya LTD intends to award a contract for the supply and delivery of:
- 80 pre-assembled solar electrical component sets by specification, mounted on steel frame, wired and functionally tested as prefabricated units delivered ready to install, including 180 MPPT charge controllers, 80 inverters DC/AC 24V/230V, 80 converters DC/DC 24V/12V, 80 steel frames and auxiliary parts and components, cables, fuses, cable ties, cable shoes, etc.
- 560 polycrystalline PV panels each 250 Wp
- 90 gel batteries in sets of 12 kWh
- 80 solar refrigerators, 24V DC
- 80 car radios with speakers
- 80 TVs, 12-24V DC
- 370 indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures
Supplies should be delivered 50% in Kenya and 50% in Ethiopia.
The supply procurement notice can be downloaded here. Candidates interested in obtaining the tender dossier should email firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be accompanied by a signed copy of the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
The deadline for submission of tenders is Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 16:00 East Africa time.